- AIIMS Hospital is located at Mandi Dabwali Road, Near Giani Zail Singh College, Bathinda.
- View Map
TOTAL NUMBER OF BEDS, DOCTORS, NURSES ETC. :
- The hospital has is proposed to have a total of 750 patient beds when completed. At present it is running with strength of about 650 beds.
- There are more than 110 doctors, 44 Residents, 02 Senior Demonstrators, 500 Nurses, 43 JR Academics, 51 Technicians.
ENQUIRY AND INFORMATION ABOUT AIIMS :
- Telephone No’s for Hospital related Enquiry— 0164-286-7250/51/53
- Telephone No’s for Administration related Enquiry— 0164-286-7219/7480/7481
- Guide maps are installed at various strategic locations.
- Enquiry counters & help desks also exist in the OPD reception where one can enquire and seek help in case of any problem.
- Website - www.aiimsbathinda.edu.in
- E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
AIIMS Helplines :
- COVID care helpline numbers – 0164-286-7468, 7469 operates round the clock
- Teleconsultation Nos. are :0164–286- 7250/ 7253/7254/7256
- Psychiatry helpline numbers - 0164-286-7575, 7576
CONTROL ROOM :
- It is located in Medical Superintendent Office, Ground floor, B Block, AIIMS, Bathinda.
- The contact Nos. are 0164–286-7261/7261/8159
- The patient parking facility is operational at AIIMS near OPD Building.
AIIMS Outreach OPD, Bathinda :
- Sub-divisional Hospital, Community Health Centre at Village Badal, Distt. Bathinda.OPDs for departments of Orthopaedics, ENT, ophthalmology and Obstetrics and Gynaecology run regularly here.
- Community Health Centre at Beant Nagar, Bathinda (Under Process).
AIIMS Appointment System :
- Online Registration System is functional at AIIMS Bathinda where patients can make appointment to see their doctor online.This can be accessed through Online Registration Portal using link. Click Here
- Appointment on telephonic can be sought through AIIMS HELPLINE: 0164-286- 7250/ 7253/7254/7256